[Combo] 2 Packs CNHL Racing Series 5600mAh 14.8V 4S2P 120C Hard Case Lipo Battery with T/Dean Plug - UK Warehouse
EU warehouse countries: European Union countries (except Malta/Cyprus)
Global warehouse countries: AU,CA,UK,CH,BR,CL,IL,SA,JP,MY,SG,KR,PH,BY,MX,NZ,NO,PE, European Union countries (except Malta/Cyprus). More shipping countries, check it here
- Stock Number: HC5601204X
- Capacity: 5600mAh
- Voltage: 14.8V / 4-Cell / 4S1P
- Discharge Rate: 100C Continual / 200C Burst
- Charge Rate: 5C Max
- Size: 46.6X47X139mm
- Weight: 546g
- Output Connector: T/Dean Plug
- Balance Connector: JST / XH
- Wire Size (AWG): 12#
- Package: 2 packs of CNHL Racing Series 5600mAh 14.8V 4S2P 120C Hard Case Lipo Battery with T/Dean Plug
Compatible RC Models:
CNHL 5600mAh 4s Lipo battery is specially designed for 1/10 scale and 1/8 scale RC car hobby models such as Slash, Emaxx, Bandit, Rustler version, Losi, Team Associated, etc(Only if the voltage, dimension, and the plug match, then it will fit).
More Choices for You:
In the hard case rc car lipo battery, we also provide the more widely used EC5 plug (compatible with IC5) 5600mAh 4S 120C EC5, and of course the lighter 5200mAh 4S EC5 of the 100C series, as well as the 6600mAh 4S 120C EC5 and 8000mAh 4S 120C EC5 with larger capacity and longer usage time.
In addition, we have developed a new standard-size LiHV high-voltage series with hard case for rc car 6000mAh 15.2V 4S EC5, which will allow you to obtain stronger power output.You can easily charge a single cell to 4.35 volts.
If your battery compartment is relatively large, you can consider these soft case rc car battery, 5200mAh 90C 4S EC5, 6000mAh 65C 4S EC5, 6000mAh 70C 4S XT90, 6000mAh 70C 4S EC5 with 10 gauge wire is also a great choice, these 10 gauge wire can carry 140 amps of current, let you get terrible power.Only if the voltage, dimension, and plug match, then it will fit.
- For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
- Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage has been charged to 4.2V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7V~4.2V).
- To double make sure safe, please check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
- If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in a short time, please use the Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.